(1) Controller. Your Personal Data is processed by ACCSELL PERFORMANCE (Sp. z o. o./limited liability company based in Warsaw, 93/2 Wał Zawadowski Street, 02-296 Warsaw; registered under the KRS/National Court Register number: 147437; NIP/tax ID number: 5213230608; share capital: PLN 5,000.00; “Controller”) in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”) and such other privacy and data protection laws as may be applicable. Controller has not designated a data protection officer; you as a Data Subject may contact Controller with regard to all issues related to processing of your Personal Data and to the exercise of your rights under the GDPR or other applicable privacy and data protection laws (collectively, “Data Privacy Laws”) at this email address: email@example.com (“Point of Contact”).
(2) Processing. The processing carried out by Controller may involve your first and last name, email address, and any other information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”, “Personal Data”, respectively) that you choose to disclose, transmit or otherwise voluntarily and in all conscience make available to Controller. As a matter of rule, your Personal Data will be processed based on either consent, contract or legitimate interests. Where the legal ground for processing is your consent, Controller will make sure your agreement to the processing is freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous, and the request for consent is in an intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language. Controller will inform you prior to giving consent, and hereby informs you, that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; however, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Where the legal ground for processing is contract, Controller will process your Personal Data to the extent necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
(3) Legitimate interests. Unless and until your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over the legitimate interests pursued by Controller or a third party, Controller may process your Personal Data for the purpose of direct marketing, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to ensure network and information security.
(4) Recipients. Controller may use third-party service providers and their respective resources to run its business which involves processing of your Personal Data. Thus, your Personal Data may be disclosed to, and by extension processed by, (persons or entities owning or operating under the following business or trade names or marks) HOME.PL as long as it provides email hosting services; OVH as long as it provides website hosting services; GOOGLE and HOTJAR as long as they provide analytic tools; GOOGLE, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN as long as they provide remarketing services; and MICROSOFT as long as it provides its suite of applications – to Controller. The recipients as listed above exemplify the categories of persons, authorities, agencies or bodies to which Controller may disclose your Personal Data.
(5) Rights. Subject to restrictions or limitations provided for under Data Privacy Laws, you may request from Controller access to and rectification, erasure, porting, restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and object to Controller’s processing, via, in particular, Point of Contact. Controller will provide you with information on action taken on your request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request; that period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. Where you make the request by electronic form means, the information will be provided by electronic means where possible, unless otherwise requested by you. You may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
(6) Miscellaneous. The legal bases for processing and the exercise of your rights define the period for which your Personal Data will be stored. As a matter of example, Controller will cease to process your Personal Data where you have withdrawn your consent or the contract you are party to has been fully performed. In principle, provision of Personal Data is voluntary; Controller will not engage in the automated decision-making, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning, or similarly significantly affects, you.